Hey hot stuff!
Today…bodysuits are on the agenda. Why is that? Because they are the magical wardrobe item that everyone should bring at least one of for their session. 90% of my clients are self conscious of their belly. Bodysuits are a really great way to cover that belly area and still feel incredibly sexy because there are so many different styles of them. Here are my best tips and tricks to finding the right one for you!
- If you are self conscious of your arms, get one with long sleeves. That will hide anything you don’t want to see and draw attention to other areas that you would like to show off.
- If you want to look taller get one that is higher cut. This will elongate your legs to give you the illusion that you are longer. If paired with nude heels, that will add some extra length too!
- If you want to show off the girls get one that has a deep V cut in the front.
- If you want to create a fuller/rounder looking boo-tay then get a thong style versus a bikini cut
- If you want to look more tan then opt for lighter colors like white or blush
- If you are going for a more sexy look then you can find one that has sexy cutouts or a fun lace but if you want a more classic or sleek style go for something more plain you’d wear every day.
Don’t forget! I also do full wardrobe consultations and private shopping at Lex & Co lingerie boutique in downtown Bay City if you are ever unsure of your wardrobe choices for your session. If you aren’t booked for your boudoir session and you would like get pricing automatically sent to your inbox you can click here to enter all the necessary info. Please note, if you don’t see it in your inbox – check spam!